Thursday, January 26, 2017

Snowboard Chick Coffee

Ski & Snowboard Season is here..! And for me (as well as many others out there) it's time to buy those lift tickets, make cabin and hotel arrangements, and plan those long weekends.  For me, my fondest memories are of me and a group of my friends using a timeshare cabin up in Vail, snowboarding hard all day, getting massages after our last run, enjoying a true Colorado game dinner near a lodge fireplace and ending the day in the outdoor hot tub overlooking snow-capped mountains.  And since most of us were dragging by the end of our runs, I was relied upon to always have batches of my Snowboard Chick Coffee on hand to enjoy our evening activities without falling asleep prematurely.  But whether you ski, snowboard or just stay in on cold winter nights watching movies all night, this is a great little cocktail.
Ingredients:
10 cups of Hazelnut flavored coffee
1 shot of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
pinch of cinnamon and/ or nutmeg 

Optional:
whipped cream
white chocolate shavings
  1. Brew coffee
  2. Pour cups of individual servings
  3. Add shots of Godiva liqueur and cinnamon/ nutmeg
  4. Add optional toppings...Enjoy!
Please drink responsibly..!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment